Saturday, October 20, 2007

Space Available

Well, today is Saturday, October 20th. I have been crocheting all week to finish a baby blanket for a former colleague. It is almost finished and is a beautiful dark red with striped red/burgandy/pink multi-colored as an accent. When finished I'll post it. The closet is shrinking of old yarn BUT I had to order some hard to find multi-colored that go with lots of solids to be able to use up the remaining yarn. So ...... new yarn has been added to the closet. I can't complain because now that I'm home I can crochet all day and all night if I feel like it--let's hope I can find other things to do but so far......lots of crocheting. I did get around today to removing the photos from some picture collages that I made about 25 years ago. Needless to say, they were over due. I created them exactly 27 years ago this weekend--the date of my Mother's death. I don't think she needs to be on the wall anymore. She was a wonderful woman and my best friend and the collage was good therapy but---let's face it 27 years is a bit long for the same therapy--smile. I am how looking for new pictures and will make some new collections of more recent events. Maybe, I'll even go to a new place and have some really new pictures. Life is good!!!

No comments: