Wednesday, December 17, 2008

White Ruffled Shawl


Well, I finished another shawl and it turned out just as nice as the black one. Imagine that! Same pattern and same yarn just a different color. It was bound to happen. Ha! Today was a gray and cloudy day. I went to my yoga class so I was relaxed and ready to finish the project. Now it is ready before Christmas so I'm hoping my client will be pleased and will like it. This is the first one for her. It is always more fun to make something for someone. But I always have my stash of hundreds of yards of available yarn for when I need a filler. So far that hasn't been the case. My dog is curled up under my desk right now begging for me to go in the other room so she can sit in my lap but that will have to wait. For now I must update this blog and then my web page and then ravelry. All of these hobbies are wearing me out. At least butterflies are still free! And, so am I. Happy Holidays to All!

No comments: