Monday, September 21, 2009

Spice Ruffled Shawl




Well, I'm back. Can't believe it has been over a month since I posted here. Guess that shows that there is life beyond crochet. I have been obsessively reading The Outlander series of books by Diana Gabaldon. I am now on #6 and have to wait for #7 to come out in October. They are vurrrrrrry good books. Take place in Scotland in 1700's and then in Colonial America in the 1700's. I recommend them. My friend, Victoria, told me about them years ago but I was too busy to be bothered but did get around to them last month and have done nothing but read and crochet on this shawl. Now I can go back to finish the #6 and see what happens. I'm even planning a vacation to Scotland next spring. Me, compulsive? Naugh! Here's the shawl. It is lovely and worked up just like the others. Now I'm off to read and work on my sweater for me. Fall begins tomorrow evening so I must be ready.

No comments: