Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gold Glitter Shawl


 Well, finally the shawl is finished.  It took 10 skeins but it is light weight and soft so can be easily packed into a zip lock bag or stuffed in a corner.  It can be handwashed and dries flat but I don't see it getting very dirty very often so that should be no problem.  The question is what to do with it?  I'm not much of a shawl wearer but it was easy to make and will go with any outfit since the gold glitter is neutral.  It even looks good with jeans!  Now what to do with the remaining 8 skeins of yarn?  Maybe a lacy wrap of some kind.  We'll see.  For now I think I'll just put the yarn in my closet and wait until an idea hits me.  Time to go work another project.  It's always something.  Good thing I have crocheting as a hobby because this weather is gloomy and gray but crocheting lets me be cozy inside and enjoy making something warm and cuddly.  Life is Good!

No comments: