Monday, April 19, 2010

Burgandy Sweater and White Azalea Plant

Spring is here.  The azaleas are in bloom.  I love the flowering plants.  See the pretty picture and notice the unicorn flag.   This year we plan to cut back the plant but it is sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty I worry that by cutting it, we might ruin it.  Guess we'll find out.


I'm back to crocheting after a couple of fiascoes with yarn that didn't fit the pattern requirements and I had to rip them out.  I have lots of the green yarn available but have to decide what to make with it.  I may just go back to an afghan which was what it was originally purchased for way back when all I made were afghans.   I've been making mostly sweaters and shawls for a while but may have to revert to afghans to use the yarn. I am truly enjoying making this sweater.  You can purchase the pattern for $1.99 from:  
 http://www.yarn.com/webs-crochet-kits/webs-crochet-kits-valley-yarns-304-pomona-crocheted-cardigan/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, your website has grown and blossomed. I haven't made it all the way through your creations, but I'm working on it. Beautiful, Beautiful!

Hugs to you sweet friend,

Diane

L said...

Thank you Diane. It's nice to hear that. I love crocheting as you know.