Thursday, August 5, 2010

Red Roundabout Sweater

The red sweater is finished and it looks good.  This is the small size so it does not fit me but is meant to show the pattern.  Someone will enjoy wearing it.  For now, I am just happy that it is finished so I can start a new project.  Shaunti loves playing with anything that moves and this includes yarn so it is a challenge to crochet and keep her entertained elsewhere.  All too soon these novelties will wear off so I am enjoying her puppy-hood while it lasts.  Her little paws make the house a home again and even the inconveniences are enjoyable.  Well, maybe not all of them....but she is getting better about letting us know when she needs to go outside.  Today I start on a diamond lace shawl using Deborah Norville's serenity yarn.  Can't wait to see the finished product.  The yarn is a #2 weight and calls for an F hook so it may take longer to complete.  Stay tuned.

No comments: