Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hats, Baby Afghans, and Fingerless Gloves--New Projects

Yippee!  It is now December and everything is looking better.  Our weather is crisp and cold but bright and sunny.  It improves everyone's spirits when the sun shines.  I am hard at work on some new and meaningful projects.  A friend asked for a baby afghan and it is almost finished.  Another friend asked for two hats for some special people in her life and one is finished and the other will be ready next week.  I plan on making a scarf or some gloves to go with each hat.  So, as long as my yarn doesn't run out I'll be crocheting into the future.  I'm not worried about using up my stash since I keep buying new yarns and never getting around to using them before I buy more new yarn.  Only limitation is my closet and you'd be amazed at what you can get into a closet when you hang it in plastic bags.  If I would finally give up on the golf clubs, I'd have twice as much room.  Hmmm, now there is an idea for end of year clean-out.  We haven't used these clubs in 20 years and I think the chance that we'll ever use them is pretty slim.  Just think of the yarn I could store if the two sets of clubs were gone!!!  In the meantime, there is plenty of yarn to keep me crocheting for a long time.  The golf clubs may still have to go though.

No comments: