Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Baby Papoose and Matching Hat

When I heard that my friend's son was having a new baby I just had to make something special.  Every baby deserves his or her own "blankie" to be cuddled in.  I had bought this Baby Papoose Pattern at Annie's Attic and had already made two for another friend so I knew that it would be perfect.  Of course, I had to do this quickly so it could be sent and received within a week.  Good thing I knew that this pattern was easy to do and worked up quickly.  I started and finished it in two sittings while watching my favorite TV shows.  I hope you agree that the turquoise and navy blues will brighten up any new mother and father even if they are sleep deprived.  We all know that babies are demanding little creatures but so worth the trouble.  After all, we were all babies once upon a time....

No comments: