Monday, July 11, 2011

FINALLY...A PROJECT BY ME

Bet everyone thought I had given up crocheting anything but HAP afghans.  Not true.  In between the putting together of HAP afghans, I have been working on a couple of small projects.  Here is the one I just finished, the Infinity Scarf designed by Shannon Mullett-Bowlsby.  It is a lovely scarf and while it looks complicated, the pattern is easy to follow and do consistently.  I will make another one but will make it longer.  For this one I wanted to use up some yarn I had in a cotton acrylic Kiwi...couldn't buy more 'cause it isn't available any longer.  I hate it when that happens.  Oh well, it turned out just right and will go over my head and drape just inside the opening of a jacket or sweater.  Now I'm off to finish another afghan and then work on my cousin's knit shrug.  G-r-r-r-r-r-r-r!  Knitting is s-o-o-o-o-o slow!

No comments: