Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Snuggle Bug Papoose and Hat

It seems that fall is right around the corner.  Today it is cooler and the sun is peeking in and out.  Forecast is to have cooler and dryer weather after today with highs in the 70's but much less humidity.  That will be nice.  For me it doesn't matter much since I crochet in a climate controlled house.  As long as my yarn lasts, I will be happily crocheting while the weather does whatever it pleases.  Just finished another Snuggle Bug, a design by Sue Childress, which is just wonderful because it makes up so fast and is so cute.  When a hat is added, it makes a very attractive ensemble for some lucky baby.  Here is the one I just finished for a very good friend's grandniece using Red Heart.  The hat was made using a free pattern from Caron Yarn.  The model is a rabbit I keep for just these kind of patterns.  My poodle won't sit still as a model.



 

No comments: