Thursday, December 8, 2011

December and Sunny Days

Red Heart's Key Hole Scarf
I've been busy the past two weeks finishing up projects for a charity event and making new items for friends and other organizations.  Sure keeps me hopping but happy.  The above scarf is for the daughter of a friend.  Can't send it though until I finish a second scarf in navy blue for the youngest daughter of the same friend.  I'm hoping this red scarf isn't too long for the 8 year old.  Red is her color!  Anyway, we shall see.  And, in the meantime I must make a shawl for another friend and then ..... and then .... well you get the picture.  Isn't it wonderful to have such a wonderful hobby that makes me happy and is so useful to others.  I will never be bored.  I just ordered some audible books of The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon and am listening to these epic novels based in Scotland and some in Colonial America, and back and forth.  I just crochet away and drift with the characters as they go about their lives.  If you haven't read any of these books, I recommend them.  They are the best!  You can read about them at  Diana's website.

1 comment:

ponykeg19 said...

Love this, too!!! Is the pattern yours or where can it be found.....Crochet is my stress buster and passion, also!!!