Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year 2012 and New Wrap

The New Year is here.  It has been a very warm December but has now cooled down to a more normal temperature.  Today it is mid-30's with a high near 50.  The sun is shining and Shaunti insists on going out to chase the Frisbee.  B-r-r-r-r-r!  So, we bundle up and go with her.  She has finally learned to bring it back and drop it...at least we don't have to chase it.  In between these forays into the 'wilderness' I continue to crochet.  Finished my first afghan in 2012 for the HAP project.  It is the 37th I have put together.  I just finished a throw for a friend and a shawl/wrap to have in reserve just in case I need a gift.  Both were made using Lion Brand's Pound of Love with a trim using Vanna White's Barley.  Very nice yarn.
Stone Mountain Throw by Marianne Forrestal


Country Wrap by Kim Guzman

No comments: