Monday, January 16, 2012

January Feels Springlike

Today is another sunny and bright blue sky day.  Shaunti is begging us to go play Frisbee with her but if we do it too early, she just begs later in the day so we are getting smart now and putting her off until later in the afternoon.  Of course, it would be good for all of us to get outside in the fresh air and get moving.  But, if I did the Frisbee thing I wouldn't be able to listen to my audible books and crochet on my projects.  Such a dilemma!  Which fun thing do I do next?  So much to do and so little time.  I swear that in retirement I have less available time than when I was working.  I'm not complaining but just stating a fact.  Maybe I'll get inspired to take on a Tunisian crochet project or make another knitted shrug or start knitting socks.  Hmmm.  Not today.  Today I'm going to 'read' and crochet.  Check out Shaunti with her Frisbee return.  She is now bringing it right back to me.  I hated to have to chase her down in order to throw it.  I have to admit though that it was poodlepapa who taught her to bring it back.  Something about his more commanding voice.
Getting Ready to Chase
Bringing it Back

No comments: