Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby Booties and Hats -- So Cute!

Spring is here and it is lovely outside.  The trees are leafing out and everything is just .... well, pretty.  My Daphne bloomed with snow on it but it is now putting out new leaves.  The Camellias still haven't bloomed although my neighbor's  is loaded with blooms.  I'm hoping that mine are still developing since they are only about 2 feet tall while her plant is almost 6 feet tall.  At least mine are green so they look healthy.  And, of course, I had to buy some yarn to make a baby blanket and matching hats and booties.  Had to share since they turned out so cute.  Nothing is cuter than booties unless they are on the baby's feet, of course (smiling).  Nothing else noteworthy is going on here so I've not posted.  I'll try to do better and at least check in monthly if not more often.  Maybe something will happen worth talking about.  In the meantime, check these out:



Lion Brand Jiffy in Coral Gables & Kitty Hawk & Rose Spray
Lion Brand Jiffy in Kitty Hawk

1 comment:

Maggie Thornton said...

Oh those booties and hats are darling. Added you to my new blog blogroll.

Maggie@MaggiesWine
http://maggieswine.com