Last night I completed the sweater--added the buttons and frog closure and it looks complete. And, it is really warm. My husband suggested that I make an ankle length one for my winter coat. I am tall so have trouble finding coats that are long enuf in the length but don't have sleeves that cover my hands. I am considering the suggestion but for now, here is the completed sweater. It turned out even better than I expected. This was my first attempt to crochet a sweater. I took 4 skeins of Lion Brand's Homespun yarn in Edwardian, using a K hook. The yarn is hard to start because the individual chain stitches are hard to see but if you make the chain loose and then 'guess' at the number--erring on more than not enough--you can make the 1st row work with the correct number of half-double crochets. Anyway, it did turn out lovely. The black trim is worsted weight but still using the K hook to maintain the flex in the sweater. The pattern is from Lion and is the Matinee Jacket. The trim I added to be stylish. It is for my cousin (like a sister) and I know it will keep her warm. She will look lovely in it. Can't wait to see a picture. Now I'm on to other projects.