Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Sweater That Fits



Well, this pattern came out very nicely sized. I made the large version and will make it again but will use the small instructions. It is a lovely pattern and easy to make as long as you know about raglan sleeves and how to hook the front and back of the sleeve together with the 6 chains called for. It took me a minute to figure it out but then I wondered why. It's always easy when you know how isn't it? I'm reinvigorated now as I always am when I start a new project. Then midway through I wonder why it's taking so long but I always finish what I start even if it means that it gets frogged in the end. Hmmm. Maybe I should size up the item during the making so I don't wait til the end to find out that it doesn't fit. Whatever! I doubt if I'll change at this late date. Life is for experimenting so that's what I'm doing.

1 comment:

ponykeg said...

Live this sweater as well as the ruffled one...where did you get the patterns, if I may ask? thanks for sharing! Beth in Ocala, Florida