Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweets for the Sweet

Well, we are back from our vacation.  I just couldn't resist fixing something good for dessert.  It's not tiramisu but there is something else isn't there?  Hmmm.  There is. Yes, I've been crocheting since I got home and I did miss not having my yarn project with me but I would have been too tired after walking all over looking at Italian ruins to crochet anyway so....it was a nice break.  But, I'm back now and am about to order some new Deborah Norville Serenity Garden yarn.  It makes it's own pattern and it is a #2 Weight which is what I need for a sweater pattern that has been staring me in the face every time I walk down the hall.  It is pretty yarn and should make a beautiful short sweater to go with jeans this winter.  Or maybe next winter...depends on how diligently I get to working on it.  Better I work on the sweater and quit making pies I can tell you that though or I'll have to make a bigger size.  Coconut is hard to resist!  So, come on over and have some pie and bring your yarn. 

No comments: