Sunday, September 6, 2015

Where Has The Time Gone?

I can't believe it is September and Labor Day!  Seems that the more free time I have, the less things I get done.  Oh wait, that's because I can just do nothing if I want.  Nice!  Anyway, the yarn closet has doubled in size lately.  I've been making lots and lots of lapghans that can be thrown over the shoulder or the lap and used by people using wheelchairs without tangling the ends in the wheels.  Quite a nice design by Kathy Griggs.  I had said I would post here at least monthly....hmmm....failed that challenge.  Must do better from here on.  Of course, I haven't had any complaints.  Here is one of the lapghans.  The size is 33x26 inches.  It is a Kathy Griggs Design.



Other than crocheting, I've been reading and upgrading my desktop computer to Windows 10.  I'm now current with the operating system and liking it just fine.  Still can't get my browser to work so have switched to Google's Chrome.  Bet Google is happy to hear that.  It works fast and imported all my favorites.  You can see why this blog has not been updated, nothing going on to write about.

If you want to read some new authors, try S.S. Lange  or Melissa Olson or Vanessa Prelatte to name a few.  Right now I'm reading the new series by Vanessa Prelatte and 'The Girl in the Spider's Web,' by David Lagercrantz.  He is a brave man to take on the Stieg Larsson millennium series.  So far he has done a good job. It is fast with lots of characters introduced so be prepared to pay attention.

So now I must get back to my books.  Have a safe Labor Day!


No comments: