Monday, January 25, 2016

January 2016 AND LOTS OF SNOW

Well, it is January 25th!  We are experiencing the big dig from under about 17 inches of snow here at our house.  It was so deep that it was over my snow boots so my feet got wet.  Awwwww!  I know, I know, no big deal.  Anyway, it is beautiful and we have successfully reached the street although we have yet to drive anywhere.  Where would we go?  Everything is closed today.

All in all, it was a lot of snow but nothing like what was received north of us.  Guess we should be grateful that we didn't lose power, run out of oil for our furnace, or food.  I spent the time listening to books and crocheting.  You might ask what I do on other days?  The answer is the same things but it feels different when you can't do anything else.  I suppose cleaning the house is always an option but one I immediately reject until the dust bunnies wrap around my ankles and trip me.  It's not that bad but you get my meaning.

In case you didn't get any snow, here are some pictures of our recent activities.  Now back to the books and hooks.




Murray Shoveling 1st Half of Driveway

Shaunti Admiring Dad's Efforts

No comments: