Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017 IS HERE!

Not sure whether to get excited about the new year or to start worrying about what is going to happen with all the changes expected.  Since I can't really make any difference, I'll just wait and watch.  In the meantime, we went on vacation in December to Jamaica.  It was wonderful.  We spent 7 nights and days at Hedonism II, a clothing optional resort with a beautiful beach.  Best of all, we had a deck with our own hot tub just 50 feet from the beach.  It was wonderful!  Here I am showing off a beach tote given to me by my good friend, Mayra.  She knows I love butterflies.

But we had to return and pick up Shaunti and return to normal.  So, we are freezing tonight with the first snowfall of the winter.  Only an inch or so but it makes everything seem colder.  I am posting and documenting the hats and scarves I just finished making for a local charity.  I love to crochet and I hope they will be worn to keep others warm.

On New Year's Eve we decided to get all dressed up just for the fun of it.  You should have seen Shaunti watching us very carefully because from all appearances, we were going to leave her.  But, we didn't leave just took lots of pictures.

We wish you a very happy new year and a peaceful 2017.



No comments: